Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Simply Pretty Eats: Butterfinger Protein Shake


I have struggled with my weight since I was in middle school so I have to be really careful about what I put into my body. I like to workout in the mornings before class and work and one thing I love to do to give my morning a boost is drink a healthy protein shake for breakfast. Now, one of my biggest challenges is that my love of cooking comes with a need to have variety in my daily eating, so the basic fruit, yogurt and protein shake just wasn't working for me on a daily basis.

So if you find protein shakes boring and want a dessert taste with few calories but a powerhouse of nutrients, try this Butterfinger protein shake recipe:

8 oz Almond Milk, or fat-free milk
2 Tbsp sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
1 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
1 serving Protein (whatever kind you prefer)
Ice cubes

Blend well in blender and enjoy!! 

XOXO, 

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment