Thursday, September 1, 2011

Simply Pretty Review: BetterOats Lavish Dark Chocolate Oatmeal



I've had a lot of questions about this oatmeal, if it's worth the price, healthy, and most importantly if it tastes good! I first tried this brand when visiting my grandparents in Virginia and absolutely fell in love. In general, I'm an on and off oatmeal lover. Sometimes it is the best thing this world could ever possess and sometimes, it just doesn't do it for me at all, but not in this case. 

I am a big fan of indulgent and rich flavors, and this has enough to go around. It costs a little more than other brands however,  it is 100% worth it. It also completely satisfies my occasional evening chocolate craving attacks (really, they are vicious.) It's also extremely versatile (I mean think of anything that could go with dark chocolate, mmm!) My favorite add-in is a scoop of reduced-fat peanut butter (tastes just like a preacher cookie!!)  Only 160 calories and with fiber that keeps you full, I love it! 


Anyway, here is a Lavish coupon for you to try it if you haven't had the chance.


XOXO, 
  Erica



Note: I purchased this product with my own money. This is 100% my personal opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment