Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simply Pretty Eats: Green Tea Raspberry Protein Shake


I woke up this morning, feeling kind of groggy after having to work late last night, so I needed a boost to even get enough energy to get dressed to go to the gym, so I decided to make my breakfast protein shake. I had some of these babies sitting unused in my cabinet (because I buy them and then always just end up preferring plain water.) In my tired state, I poured one in my blender with my shake mix and unsweetened almond milk, and oh my! This is a new favorite!!! It tastes almost like a sweet cream soda, it is freaking DELICIOUS!!! There are so many flavors of this out there with plenty of low-calorie options and I'm excited to give them a try...

1 "On the Go" Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry Packet
8-10 oz Unsweetened Almond milk, or fat free milk
Your favorite protein
Ice cubes

Blend and enjoy!!

*I have another recipe involving Crystal Light and cocktails, stay posted.

XOXO,
Erica

*I purchased this Crystal Light with my own money.. This is my personal opinion on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment