Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simply Pretty Eats: Skinny Pumpkin Pie Mocha


Hi!

So I confess, I am a FALL addict!! I mean, I literally count the days until fall starting in like March. Well, to my pleasant surprise, when I was heading to the gym this morning, the weather was perfect and it had that crisp smell that early fall tends to bring, and I couldn't have been happier! Apparently, I had this same feeling one year ago today because Facebook reminded me that "On this Day in 2010"  I was talking about how much I wanted a Pumpkin Pie Mocha...well, since then I have tweaked around in my cabinets to finally make a great Pumpkin Pie Mocha! I absolutely love making this, because it's easier on my wallet than daily coffeehouse visits are, I can make this all year if I wanted, AND I can make it work with my diet since it doesn't involve heavy syrups and creams. Here's the recipe:




Skinny Pumpkin Pie Mocha
2/3 cup coffee
1/4 cup skim milk (or a splash of fat-free creamer)
2 packets Splenda (or 1 tbsp sugar or granulated Splenda)
1 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice


Stir and enjoy!!




*If anyone has a hard time finding pumpkin pie spice, let me know and I'll post the recipe for that, too!

XOXO,
Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment